Flooring Solutions for Dairy Production
Roxset provides world class customised flooring solutions to the Dairy Production Industry
Dairy production facilities are unique when it comes to flooring and Roxset has been providing tailored solutions for over 20 years to key clients. Whether its milk tanker areas, chillers, pasteurisation or production rooms dairy processing presents ongoing slip hazards, corrosion issues and hygiene management. Roxset SE provides superior anti slip, antimicrobial and corrosion protection of floor coatings which is essential for wet damp floors mixed with fats and oils.
Roxset SE is compliant with HACCP, BRC, AQIS, FSANZ.
- Sanitary Bacteria Controls
- Seamless & Impervious
- HACCP Compliant
- Excellent Aesthetics
Roxset SE coating solutions are compliant with:
Key specialised areas
- Milk Intake Areas
- CIP Areas
- Tanker Rooms
- Bottling Areas
- Cheese Rooms
- Packaging Areas
- Passageway Load out
Roxset delivered a fantastic high quality Food Grade flooring solution for each area of our factory which we are confident will meet all the demands of our growing business well into the future.
Karen Neil, Director, Ruby & Roy Yoghurt
The Roxset Difference
Features & Benefits
- Long term underfoot anti-slip solutions to ensure OH&S is maintained
- Rapid high volume out of hours installation service available 24 x 7
- Mobility servicing remote areas including rural areas & overseas locations
- Re-engineer and construction of flooring and coving to ensure a seamless result
- Detailed heavy duty epoxy to coving, penetrations, hobbs & drainage
- Proven success in the industry with over 30 over years experience
- Colour options with the ability to custom match any corporate colour desired
- High grade chemical resistance to blood, fats and oils and will not harbour bacteria
- Correct falls to floor wastes to ensure a protective impervious finish
- Waterproof jointing and protection from moving heavy traffic vehicles
Let us solve your problems and add value to your business, contact us to find out more.
Call 1800 769 738